You can help the Bookshop continue its work by:
- Being a Customer – play your part in recycling books.
- Volunteering - we welcome all kinds of volunteers. Contribute your time, your knowledge and skills to staff the shop or provide background support such as technical expertise (volunteers get a first look at the books and a 50% discount!) No experience required!!
- Donating – the shop is stocked entirely by donated books and we’d welcome yours. Just ring the shop first if you’ve got more than a boxful.
- Fundraising – for your own group (See Events)
- Management Committee Members– we meet monthly and welcome people with a variety of experience.
- New ideas – you might not have time for regular involvement but have ideas on making community ventures successful. Talk to staff, email, or ring and have a chat.