Tired of Sausage sizzles? Cupcake stalls? We know that small groups are always looking for new, interesting ways to fundraise!
We are offering a new fundraising solution: A Book Sale with a store full of books. You bring friends and family, we sell the books and share the profits 50/50. Easy!
Project 24, a local group supporting women in hardship around the world, made over $1300 from their first Book Sale Fundraiser!
How does it work?
- Book the shop for fundraising in the evening or Sunday afternoon.
- Advertise the event to your friends and supporters through your own networks e.g. newsletter, flier, word of mouth etc. – and that’s your main work done. You are welcome to combine the event with a wine and cheese or afternoon tea to add a social or an extra fundraising aspect.
- At the event our volunteers will be there to staff the shop, make the sales and answer any questions.
- Your customers can come by at any time during the course of the event and stay for as short or as long a time as they like.
- At the end of the afternoon/evening we’ll add up the sales and split the takings with you 50/50.